United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the twats are that bitter, they are falsely claiming happiness that we won it without beating Swansea next week as to somehow make it an anti climax by them losing at home to a team about to be relegated. Becoming the Champions of England an anti- climax! Sad bastards. Shame there wasn't more of them about last night who I could abuse. Oh well, there's the rest of the week I suppose.

no,they are in the champs league, dont think there is a playoff for fourth place.
Yes, you’re right. After realising that neither the rags or Arsenal would be battling it out with one another for top spot in the premier league anytime soon, uncle Gilly & Co. decided to move the goalposts yet again,

Got a rag supporter on my delivery. Today I had a parcel for him. he was in I seen him through the window. The sad git wouldn't answer the door haha.

I`m expecting to get banned from Rag Cafe after my rant :

But they have spent an insane amount of money and are just a state sponsored vanity project. Not sure how good it is for football that City and PSG are easily winning their leagues.

How is it a fair level playing field to compete against a state anyway? (And not a particularly nice one in terms of human rights violations and equality)

It’s not exactly a feel good football story is it

I`m in NO doubt that you have no idea s to how FFP works,if you think for one moment City have an unlimited pot of money to play about with.
City have for the last three seasons shown some marvellous marketing skills in attracting sponsorship money and have made millions on TV monies,certainly via the CL,something which United have "lost" in the same period.
United still hold the Aces when it comes to marketing,but City are fairly "new" in trying to attract big name companies and therefore havn`t tapped in to the wider market.However that has changed dramatically over the past couple of seasons and will continue at an alarming rate, compared to most other world clubs.
All this nonsense regarding earned monies by other Clubs.If you knew your own history you would realise that United had their own "sugar-daddy" way back in the 1920/30`s.
Don`t believe me ?? Check your history and have a look at which local businessman ploughed thousands of £`s into United.Bit like Liverpool and the Moores Family who were doing this from the 1960`s onwards and don`t forget Arsenal another whinging Club who in the late 1990`s had a huge wad thrown into their club from an investor.
Always makes me smile when I read other supporters crying over Citys new found wealth,especially when the old Big 4 have been doing it for donkeys years.
You like many others make this ridiculous claim that we are state owned and not a nice one anyway with human rights violations.
Fucking hell there`s no-one worse than the country people that controls your club,going into other peoples back yards and committing murders and wars on a continuous year in year out basis.
Just suits your narrative that City are in breach of financial doping, when the reality is that we have world top financial people running our club, NOT Town Centre/Mall Managers.

[/QUOTE]
They didn’t winge about level playing fields, too loudly, when they were sp*nking £30 million plus on the likes of camel gob & Granny sh*gger, at a time when all their other serious competitors in England, (Arsenal apart... but as they’ve been as tight as a ducks ar*e for more years than I care to remember I’m not including them) didn’t, by comparison, have a pot to p*ss In.

Can one of you young techies stick Bulls Eye's Jim Bowen's head on Pogba- with the immortal line ''Let's have a look at what you could have won...''

Bully_For_Sanchez.png

Any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.