Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poisonous little Chester cùnt has had a downer on us since the takeover. Pure jealousy from the irrelevant bellend. May he suffer the shite that Fat Sam serves up for the foreseeable.

I can't stand the bastard, either. He's just full of hot air. Spouting shit all the time.

Wow Danny Mills - you are a dick

He was asked which City players would get in the following teams

Rags 1999 - Only Kompany and Aguero
Arse 2004 Invincibles - Only Walker, Eddie and Sterling
Chelsea 2005 - Only Walker D Silva and Sane

So apparently KDB is not good enough for any of them????

DMIAFC (but we knew that already)

I love this stuff - He's missing 5 from rags 1999 (defo KDB, Walker, Kompany, Aguero and I'd find a spot for Mendy if he was fit), 5 from Arse (KDB, Walker, Eder, Silva and Mendy if fit)

Ridiculousness for 05 chelsea - I'd have Robben, Drogba, Terry, Lampard (for the goals alone). Makalele vs Ferny is a wash. The rest are all City. Joe Cole? Gallas? Gudjohnson/Crepo...dear me Danny.

The poisonous little Chester cùnt has had a downer on us since the takeover. Pure jealousy from the irrelevant bellend. May he suffer the shite that Fat Sam serves up for the foreseeable.

He makes his living out of trying to be controversial and by provoking a reaction. Remember he was one of the people who designed and set up the talkSHITE business model. Don't fall for it.

It’s a wind up statement which I’ve used a couple times.
Doesn’t matter if you’ve signed Messi, Ronaldo and have the greatest team and manager - the chances of winning the Champions League is still slim, because ultimately it’s a knock out competition which any of the top clubs can win - the premier league is a bigger accolade for me as over 38 games the winner really was the best team.

I SEe all these works coming out of the woodwork claiming they knew pep would be a success and anyone could see how good pep is.

No shame these animals

How come every two-bit hack knows that Pep's sole remit when he was appointed was to win the Champions League? How do they know that our owners only obsession in life is to win that trophy, because I've never heard that coming out of the club. Ferguson's CL record is actually pretty average considering the money he spent and the players he had access to, the two times they did win it, they were battered in the final and enjoyed a huge slice of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.