The Smiths & Morrissey thread

I loved that New York Dolls intro into Sunday.
The one I posted was too long winded between songs.... don't think it worked to be honest.
Ruined on the Live at Earls Court album by, of course, being used to intro...you know what (I walked out in Dublin and got myself a beer when he played it)

Ruined on the Live at Earls Court album by, of course, being used to intro...you know what (I walked out in Dublin and got myself a beer when he played it)
Yes I didn't want to mention that.....
He brought that song back on last years US tour and during the NY concert I needed a piss.... great timing by the Great Man when that song came on......

Sometimes it’s better when your heroes die young, rather than becoming old, bitter and, well, a bit racist. Will always love the music (particularly The Smiths and his early solo work) but find it increasingly difficult to like the man.

Last edited:
Sometimes it’s better when your heroes die young, rather than becoming old, bitter and, well, a bit racist. Will always love the music (particularly The Smiths and his early solo work) but find it increasingly difficult to like the man.

Feel like going to McDonald's every time he opens his stupid gob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does no one think he's right on some subject's? Especially halal being forced upon us...

Does no one think he's right on some subject's? Especially halal being forced upon us...

As a vegetarian myself I’m opposed to any kind of animal cruelty, although I’m pretty sure it’s not true that halal meat "requires certification that can only be given by supporters of ISIS", as he claimed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.