Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

One of the first lads to run on and get chased a bit before the useless showec gave up dropped his mobile by the north stand goal.. it sat there for a while... till some kid picked it up. Looking around rather shifty and began walking in the opposite direction of the other fans on the pitch... before his dad? Appeared to OK the find as keeps..

I didn't personally go on the pitch but don't have a problem with anyone who chose to. Pep wasn't bothered about it either which is good enough for me.

Pep understands that if you take away that sheer exuberance and joy out of football you might as well not be in it. You could tell he wanted to support the fans even more strongly but he had to be diplomatic in his role.

As I'm in SS3 now I didn't have the option, I went in against West Ham and stayed where I was for the QPR game just watching the fun & taking it in.

Yesterday I'd probably not have gone on but it's each to there own.

I'd guess the only people pissed off are the ground staff.

Nothing wrong with it, good humoured celebration after an amazing season, good to see so many youngsters enjoying the moment.

Slag everyone else off but because Ric went on its okay...
What a spineless *******

Get a life - I have had more rows with Ric than most on here and his political views at the polar opposite of mine!

Cock! You not him.

As I'm in SS3 now I didn't have the option, I went in against West Ham and stayed where I was for the QPR game just watching the fun & taking it in.

Yesterday I'd probably not have gone on but it's each to there own.

I'd guess the only people pissed off are the ground staff.
If you email customer services they will sort you out with a ticket pitch side. Don’t worry you are in Level 3. There will be plenty of time to get down to the pitch.The first 5 minutes are reserved for The Tunnel Club to meet and greet the players on the field without fear of them being man handled.The Riff Raff will be allowed on once the players have left the field. There you are, everyone gets their 5 minutes of fame, no injuries and a few quid for the club, sorted.

Very wanky and small time, you can see an argument for it if you win the league to be champions not in circumstances like yesterday. Don't get it, we doing it after every game now?

Stop talking shit, you backtracked when you found out Ric had gone on the pitch.

I could not really give a shit either way! I thought it was a bit stupid but have not wasted one second worrying about it. Ric has a lot to learn about polictics and pitch invasions - what do you want to happen? Him shot!? Grow up. Ric would be the first to tell you I don't back track when it comes to arguments with him.

I would be a bit hypocritical when I have invaded pitches 5 or 6 times in my life to be really offended just thought it was unnecessary yesterday but no great harm done.

Just hope it doesn't happen against Huddersfield. Now back in your box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.