Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

One of the first lads to run on and get chased a bit before the useless showec gave up dropped his mobile by the north stand goal.. it sat there for a while... till some kid picked it up. Looking around rather shifty and began walking in the opposite direction of the other fans on the pitch... before his dad? Appeared to OK the find as keeps..

I noticed him drop it too, didn't see anybody pick it up but wasn't watching that closely or may have left by that stage. Hopefully not another invasion at the next game, although can see it after the Brighton game maybe?

I thought I'd done my last pitch invasion back at Maine Road against Birmingham, but the look in my lad's eye at full time made me sprint all the way down the spirals from the top tier and back into the stadium at level one and onto the pitch where he did a belly slide and we took a few photos. He will remember this moment when I'm long dead and buried and I will remember the joy in his eyes for the rest of my life.

I tried doing exactly the same thing but by the time I got to the level 1 gates there were about 3 stewards at every gate and no chance of getting back in

Why isn't it? What kind of teams do it out of interest then?
Teamm don't do it supporters do.
As to what kind, those that enjoy celebrating their teams achievements I would suggest.
It's what everyone seemed to be doing yesterday, whyever not?

One of the first lads to run on and get chased a bit before the useless showec gave up dropped his mobile by the north stand goal.. it sat there for a while... till some kid picked it up. Looking around rather shifty and began walking in the opposite direction of the other fans on the pitch... before his dad? Appeared to OK the find as keeps..
What a perfect role model his father is. The type who says my son is no angel but.......

Teamm don't do it supporters do.
As to what kind, those that enjoy celebrating their teams achievements I would suggest.
It's what everyone seemed to be doing yesterday, whyever not?

I have pasted my last message again which explained my reasoning on it.

You see pitch invasions when lower leagued teams cause a cup shock against someone better than them. Us doing it started when we was a shite team and success was few and far between. I can see it when we have played a game to win the league but yesterday was just a bit naff for me. There isn't a right or wrong opinion on this one. We didn't do one under Keegan for the same reasons I didn't think we would do one this season.

I think the real problem stems from calling it a ‘pitch invasion’, which sounds like a mass affray. ‘Supporter hobnobbing’ sounds much nicer. Can we change the thread title please.
I would have said a meet and greet, but the scousers use that as code for bricking buses.

What a perfect role model his father is. The type who says my son is no angel but.......

Or maybe he said to his lad, "hang on to it and we can find the rightful owner later by ringing some numbers from it", I mean what should he have done

I would have said a meet and greet, but the scousers use that as code for bricking buses.
Yes pitch invasion does sound rather vulgar and it would never sell tickets to the Corporates. Perhaps it could be called the post match experience

Or maybe he said to his lad, "hang on to it and we can find the rightful owner later by ringing some numbers from it", I mean what should he have done
I have obviously done the lad an injustice as some on here think the City fans can do no wrong. I will buy the lad a new phone for his honesty and send my sincere apologies to both him and his father.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.