Champions League Games 24/25 April

Madrid may not be at their best, but they have been here so many times and will have too much experience of CL finals for the Dippers.

Klopp's record in finals is not great as well.

There is a reason that Madrid might win this 4 times in 5 years.
They have the best defence in Europe. While we drool over Kevin, David, Leroy there is also an art to defending although it is not so obvious. But 9 times out of 10 Ramos, Varane, Marcello are in the right place They smell danger and deal with it. They don't make life difficult for themselves like the Bayern defenders did tonight.

There is no way Liverpool beat Madrid, for apart from the above they also have a midfield that is going to make Henderson's head fall off.

They don't actually lol

BM players choked in front there goal at the end. If they had the best defense they wouldn't be sitting so far back in La Liga lol

There is a reason that Madrid might win this 4 times in 5 years.
They have the best defence in Europe. While we drool over Kevin, David, Leroy there is also an art to defending although it is not so obvious. But 9 times out of 10 Ramos, Varane, Marcello are in the right place They smell danger and deal with it. They don't make life difficult for themselves like the Bayern defenders did tonight.

There is no way Liverpool beat Madrid, for apart from the above they also have a midfield that is going to make Henderson's head fall off.

if you think Marcelo was in the right place tonight you're crackers mate.

he was fucking wank tonight.

The depressing thing is I saw nothing from tonight game that will trouble the dipper scum. All we can hope for is a Stevie G type slip up .

I think the way to stop Liverpool is to crock Salah in the first minute of a game.

Stoke get the first shot on Saturday (if he plays) - followed by Roma, Chelsea and Brighton.

Don't tell me that is unsporting because our players have been getting it all season with absolutely no protection from the officials.

Real Madrid are so clinical. Navas also made some great saves.

2-1 is a great result. I want Real to win it. If they do they will be in Pot 1 which is good for us. Liverpool winning it would be a nightmare and Bayern winning it means we won’t hear the end of Pep couldn’t win it but Heynckes came out of retirement and won it again.

U should give Salah the Messi treatment, just put 3 Defenders on him. I'm sure Zidane is gonna triple mark him (if Liverpool reaches final and Madrid) with Marcelo Ramos and kroos keeping an eye of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.