Champions League Games 24/25 April

U should give Salah the Messi treatment, just put 3 Defenders on him. I'm sure Zidane is gonna triple mark him (if Liverpool reaches final and Madrid) with Marcelo Ramos and kroos keeping an eye of him
Kroos is too clumsy and gives too many silly fouls away, Modric or Kovacic on that side would work better. For me they need to play Asensio on the left wing and put a leash on Marcelo.

U should give Salah the Messi treatment, just put 3 Defenders on him. I'm sure Zidane is gonna triple mark him (if Liverpool reaches final and Madrid) with Marcelo Ramos and kroos keeping an eye of him

Four at the back means Firmino cant drag defenders across and create the space for Salah to run onto the hoof from the scouse defenders. And without that out-ball their defence is bobbins in possesion.
Oh, and twat Salah in first minute.

Liverpool have nothing to fear from Real or Bayern, neither are anything special.

Kroos is too clumsy and gives too many silly fouls away, Modric or Kovacic on that side would work better. For me they need to play Asensio on the left wing and put a leash on Marcelo.

Exactly what I was thinking. Marcelo needs to stay back and control Salah. Would be a huge tactical mistake to allow Marcelo to go forward.

One minute on here people saying Salah not fit to lace Kevin's boots, next minute he's Pele and Maradona combined.
He needs to be watched sure. But Madrid have far better players than Liverpool. Combined team? In my book only Mo gets in.

One minute on here people saying Salah not fit to lace Kevin's boots, next minute he's Pele and Maradona combined.
He needs to be watched sure. But Madrid have far better players than Liverpool. Combined team? In my book only Mo gets in.
That's exactly why you shut him down though. Lets the difference in quality between the rest of the squads come to the fore.

We have far better players than Liverpool and lost both legs.
Cup games are a great leveller at times, the side with the best players tends to win the league, not so much with cups.
I'm not saying Liverpool are great, just that neither are Real Madrid or Bayern Munich

If Madrid win it this year that will be 4 in 5 years. During this period they have won the league once.
They have done this by winning when not playing well. That means essentially defending well even if the attacking inspiration dries up.
Bayern last night played quite well and lost as at key moments they didn't defend well enough.

They have more match winners and won't play into their hands like Roma.
Every time I've seen Real play this season they have been poor and most teams miss chances more than Real stopping them. Salah doesn't miss the chances that Bayern were last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.