Wembley being sold?

Don't you mean 'because a trip to Brent Cross can turn the most pacific and gentle soul into a tortured and frustrated person dreaming of large scale genocide'?
:)
Yep - that too. If working in Harrow it can often take the best an hour to get anywhere you recognise. Wembley is only 30 mins away....

So folks who go to concerts and matches are a ready made cash cow if you provide a bed and food for them.

I should point out that the FA never owned Wembley stadium until the early 90s and took the major cut of the attendance revenue befire hand - so what will change if it is sold?
The price of a ticket will change.
One half of the money will go to whoever owns the stadium and the other half to the fa

If ticket prices were going to be cheaper, I would sell it tomorrow.

Thing is, I think £800m is under priced.
If the FA want to sell they should get an investment bank in and find out what they could get. Probably £1b+.

Sell it. Get england games on the road again, get semi finals back to nuetral grounds.

As long as the money is ploughed into grass routes, 4G pitches etc.... and thats the thing i dont trust them to do

Go on, how so?
Well you would imagine that a place designated as the "home of football" had some place in the formation of organised football in this country - but in the form of the FA Cup and international matches that had started a good 50 years before Wembley was built so the title is at best misleading but that doesn't stop the FA from pushing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.