Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
no other clubs fans have been involved in as many incidents as them- after the 2007 CL final in athens UEFA called them the worst fans in europe. in a 4yr period they were involved in 25 incidents of disorder including stealing tickets off their own fans at the Athens final. if anything since then they have got worse if anything. expect an invasion of them in rome next week with their ket wigs and home and bargain hammers. it will be fault of dose italians and uefa laaaaaa.
Roma will batter them if they go looking for a scrap. @TCIB I want a live webcam

Hang I on, did that journalist really get suspended?? I thought that bit was added on as a joke.

Fucking hell, how Orwellian!

i think hillsborough is used by them as some sort of shield to defect any blame for anything they perceive as a slur on them. they have far too many influences in the media-look at the express statement and the outcry over the attacked fan- nothing against him and what happened was despicable but had that happened to any other fanbase would it get the same publicity. most evertonians if not all backed them in their justice campaign but after almost every derby game we get accused of anti hillsborough gestures or disrespecting the memorial. yet rarely if ever have they supplied evidence of this. as a fanbase they will cause problems in rome next week but will accept no blame for it. the match going reds can be tolerable on a good day, but they have far too many idiots following them generally. i guess as a fan you can tell a united fan almost immediately, as we can them. the arrogance is hard to suppress.
Is this not how everyone feels about Hillsborough now? I remember seeing the footage come through on Grandstand and the following news about what had happened. I have signed petitions etc, and supported LFC fans on there crusade for the truth, but now justice has been served, is anyone else sick to the pit of their stomach on how they still use this in arguments or for sympathy?

Honestly worse than them lot outside the City and their milking of a tragedy.

I always wondered why United hated them so much. Recent times have shown us why.

How dare West Brom win yesterday - did they not hear what the classless cheerleader said after their 2-2 result last week. Its just jot on.

And to add to the insult Stoke go and do the same

Is this not how everyone feels about Hillsborough now? I remember seeing the footage come through on Grandstand and the following news about what had happened. I have signed petitions etc, and supported LFC fans on there crusade for the truth, but now justice has been served, is anyone else sick to the pit of their stomach on how they still use this in arguments or for sympathy?

Honestly worse than them lot outside the City and their milking of a tragedy.

I always wondered why United hated them so much. Recent times have shown us why.

I have always known tbh & said it on here.

I too felt strongly that the Police etc should be made to account for their disgraceful actions, but I also know that the reason the police started treating football supporters that way, in general, is because they, & the Govt, lumped the normal fans in with the utter fucking scum which every club had amongst their support, who they had to control on a weekly basis.

Liverpool though, were on another level for scumminess with only really the rags as competition, & it's always pissed me off, that whilst lamenting the tragedy of those families, we have to pretend that there weren't a load of pissed up utter scum, contributing to the disaster, by occupying the attention of the police, behaving like a fair percentage of Liverpool fans usually do on such occasions.

And in the same circumstances, the same ilk, would do exactly the same thing again & wouldn't give a single thought to any families or kids in a stand they couldn't see, as evidenced by these brain dead morons chucking flares & bottles at a coach, surrounded by their own supporters.

One misses, hits a kid 'not my fault, i'll go to the protest afterwards & blame someone for not stopping me'.

Been looking at the City thread on RAWK. They appear to think Pep Guardiola is a crap manager!

The guy has won 7 league titles in the last 9 seasons, Liverpool football club haven’t won the league since 1989. Plus he doesn’t draw at home to Stoke.

The last time Liverpool were of any relevance in the league these were around.......

3443249.jpg

axbnnk.jpg

334j05f.jpg

33tl4hs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.