Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now he's gone for Keita for the same price as both of them, what does that tell you?

I'm wondering what your end game is here. You obviously started with trying to deny Liverpool might get better, presumably out of worry about next season. Now you've gone through a pathetic attempted semantic argument ("Much better" vs. "Massive improvement"), then tried to pretend better players won't improve Liverpool because they might not fit - despite the fact everyone knows Keita suits Liverpool to a tee - now you seem to be pointing out that Klopp has a good track record of buying midfielders who fit his style in order to say...he's not going to get it right with Keita?

None of your arguments make anything close to sense because you're not actually arguing anything, just trying to come out with the next piece of mental gymnastics to excuse your original shit point that Keita isn't going to make Liverpool stronger. He is, get over it! They still aren't going to get near us, they still are going to have him supported by James Milner and Jordan Henderson. Stop being so pathetically scared of an opposition team improving that you have to abandon all common sense to argue about how it might potentially not happen.

OK BM's No. 1 Football Scout, as for my original quote I said "in my personal opinion" Keita wasn't an upgrade on Can, 1 player in, 1 player Out. You then went on to brag about how you've watched 20+ games of Keita and he's a massive upgrade on Oxlade Chamberlain.

Following on from that you get personal which is not needed and fucking childish. As for quoting it's a "FACT" that everyone knows Keita suits Liverpool to a tee, it clearly isn't until he plays for Liverpool.

Does anybody think that the punch Salah attempted yesterday would be played on a loop if it was Kun?
Motd didn't even mention it ...istree rewritten as per.

If they all truly gave such a shit about the memory of Hillsborough, they would be self policing the kind of behaviour we saw against City.

Like most rags who have been bringing up Munich for 1000 years but in reality don't give a flying fuck about it, they just use it, as you say, to try & gain the high ground in disagreements.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they all truly gave such a shit about the memory of Hillsborough, they would be self policing the kind of behaviour we saw against City.

Like most rags who have been bringing up Munich for 1000 years but in reality don't give a flying fuck about it, they just use it, as you say, to try & gain the high ground in disagreements.

Exactly this - the cheap shot defence .

I have always known tbh & said it on here.

I too felt strongly that the Police etc should be made to account for their disgraceful actions, but I also know that the reason the police started treating football supporters that way, in general, is because they, & the Govt, lumped the normal fans in with the utter fucking scum which every club had amongst their support, who they had to control on a weekly basis.

Liverpool though, were on another level for scumminess with only really the rags as competition, & it's always pissed me off, that whilst lamenting the tragedy of those families, we have to pretend that there weren't a load of pissed up utter scum, contributing to the disaster, by occupying the attention of the police, behaving like a fair percentage of Liverpool fans usually do on such occasions.

And in the same circumstances, the same ilk, would do exactly the same thing again & wouldn't give a single thought to any families or kids in a stand they couldn't see, as evidenced by these brain dead morons chucking flares & bottles at a coach, surrounded by their own supporters.

One misses, hits a kid 'not my fault, i'll go to the protest afterwards & blame someone for not stopping me'.
Very True!!! let's see what happens in Rome, I have a feeling they are embarking on a new chapter to their 'Istry'.

OK BM's No. 1 Football Scout, as for my original quote I said "in my personal opinion" Keita wasn't an upgrade on Can, 1 player in, 1 player Out. You then went on to brag about how you've watched 20+ games of Keita and he's a massive upgrade on Oxlade Chamberlain.

Following on from that you get personal which is not needed and fucking childish. As for quoting it's a "FACT" that everyone knows Keita suits Liverpool to a tee, it clearly isn't until he plays for Liverpool.

All this confusion must come down to all previous upgrades like Jordan Ibe being better than Sterling.

Plus, I bet half of them were either not born or too young to remember it, so they're being offended by proxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.