Most annoying accent

tumblr_mi1064DLJL1r4usg0o1_400-400x226.gif

So, in other words, full of shining wit - and other Spoonerisms. ;-)

See you, Jimmy Bond!

I worked up there a lot, and never had a problem understanding the accent. Mickeys, though...........

Once you get your ear in you’re fine. My brother in law is a South London guy and when he came up at first, when we all got drunk and started talking at 340mikes an hour, he didn’t have a fucking clue.

He’s fine now. :)

Bloody hell, page 8 and nobody has said the obvious - Australian - a mixture of cocky & dumb with that irritating intonation of a question at the end of every sentence
Starting every sentence with "listen" and the Facebook generation doing the same with "so", so irritating!

Always seems to be working class accents people are referring to, for me its the snobby sounding London accent the woman Del boy always went for had

Haha. The posh part - thats the Mulberry Bush isnt it? ;-)
So football-wise is it mostly united then?
Mulberry Tree actually.
It is an unfortunate fact that Rag infestation is widespread throughout this sceptred isle, and the other 649 million
have poisoned the rest of the planet. Dippers are also an unfortunate by product of proximity, and their original population
decamping to the area years ago, after all, who the fuck would stay in Liverpool if an escape route was offered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.