Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN have been highlighting it this morning.

That's good then mate...not got SSN but if they are consistent with highlighting off the ball incidents then I won't complain when it happens to our players.
It's the inconsistency that pissed me off.. either highlight everything or nothing...

It will be O5 all over again.

They finish 5th and win the CL.

Chelsea also set the points record that year as well, something we could do this year.

It will be O5 all over again.

They finish 5th and win the CL.

Chelsea also set the points record that year as well, something we could do this year.

Let’s Hope not; looking at Plopps record he seems like a nearly man, let’s pray that continues

The more it looks like Liverpool might be successful the more insufferable their fans become. I wonder what other club's fan's think of them?

I remember the 1970's when we were on a par and competing with them there was no love lost and lots of trouble at games. As we slipped down the pecking order all the trouble and hatred was between them and the rags. Time dims the memory slightly but I now understand why the rags hate them so much. I remember them as a vile bunch growing up and now I am reminded nothing much has changed, they are still vile.

I see the mayor of Liverpool got involved.

Why hasn’t Manchester’s mayor commented on the disgraceful reception our team bus received when we played at klanfield.Why has he not raised concerns about the failure of the miseryside police to do their job?

Surely, he wouldn’t let his scouse roots conflict his duty to represent the interests of Mancunians?

Why hasn’t Manchester’s mayor commented on the disgraceful reception our team bus received when we played at klanfield.Why has he not raised concerns about the failure of the miseryside police to do their job?

Surely, he wouldn’t let his scouse roots conflict his duty to represent the interests of Mancunians?

I remember them turning up at Maine rd for the city v West Brom charity shield 1968, putting a banner up in the scoreboard end, they got chased out, the next game was the initial game of the season at anfield, the official that day ripped us a new one, nothing changes just players

Surely, he wouldn’t let his scouse roots conflict his duty to represent the interests of Mancunians?[/

Typically every bugger and his dog now wringing their hands over the safety of their fans whilst totally ignoring the fact that LFC and their scummy fans were totally responsible for the attacks on visiting teams !

A clearer case of hypocrisy you will not find, but as you rightly say where is the condemnation of their behaviour from Manchester ?

The article was strongly criticised by Mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson who tweeted: "I demand to know how you could ever believe it was acceptable to publish [his] piece about Liverpool fans, two years to the day after the Hillsborough verdict."

So, the Mayor of Dipperpool is saying no-one can say anything bad about Liverpool FC on or even around the new Dipper Holiday known as “Hillsborough Day”?

How fucking deluded and up their own arses are they?

I also note, with extreme prejudice, the new found zeal with which, after the antics of their own fans TWICE in their last two CL home games, the whole world is supposed to place a protective bubble around Liverpool and their fans from the naughty Romans! These pricks advertise to do it, get goaded by their players and managers to do it, do it, get charged by UEFA, do it again (albeit without the bricks and bottles to the Players Coach), one of their fans ends up in hospital, and the whole fucking world is supposed to be sending flowers to, and be on high alert for news from, the ICU?!

Now they’ve had their intimidation fun, it’s all hands to the pump to protect every last Dipper in Italy for the next week! Fuck that!!! We were real supportersand ignored the goading to replicate anything even approaching their nonsense when they came to the Etihad, but Rome will be a different kettle of fish. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.