Windrush

Looks like now there's a letter from Rudd to May from last year where she promises and ambitious increase of 10% in deportations - the expectation is she will speak to the commons tomorrow to explain that was an "aim" not a "target".

I watched Brandon Lewis defending her this morning on Marr who was her deputy at the time and he says he can categorically state that Rudd did nit see the "targets" memo previously exposed. So it seems the defence is the minister gets copied into hundreds maybe thousands of e-mails over a day/week/month/year and as a result cannot be expected to have read them all and yet of all those Rudd didn't see Lewis can confirm that this one was definitely amongst them???? Good of him to risk his own future for her coz if that is proven to be untrue he's gonna look a twunt too

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - Operation Get Corbyn claims its first victim ................... they can't even organise a proper hit on an opponent without shooting themselves in the foot.

The documents could be interesting - will May be hit now her human shield is gone? Do the documents to come reveal that Brandon Lewis' defence claiming she never saw the memo's this morning now put him in jeopardy??

I used to work with Brandon Lewis and I'm telling the truth when I say he can't even count

Google Lord Carrington - dates back to the Falklands War but that was the last one done on a matter of honour - Rudds wasn't honourable - she has been forced to do so despite being embarrassed and shamed by a number of apologies she had to make.

True, Carrington was a patrician, someone who'd served in WW2 and knew what it meant to carry the can. Howe's was a fairly honourable resignation, I suppose.

Good riddance. Hopefully May will be next.

Well it's April so I think that's a given.

daduntsh.gif

True, Carrington was a patrician, someone who'd served in WW2 and knew what it meant to carry the can. Howe's was a fairly honourable resignation, I suppose.

a bit bitchy with the speech to the house though? Good fun and top marks for landing a punch but kind of ruins your claim to an honourable exit when you turn and walk away with your head held high but are flicking the vee's at them over your shoulder lol

I noticed that in an interview last year when he tied himself up in knots quoting his OWN numbers on news house building starts...... ha ha ha - funny thing is when Abbot does that the press jump all over her.................

The fat Northern Irish bloke on BBC 5 Live has just been going on about that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.