Windrush

Can't see how the lying twat can survive.

her cold dead carcass will be propped up by May as she hides behind her watching the bullets tear into the flesh of Rudd - May has to make sure none of the "blame" lands on her and if she loses Rudd she needs someone who shares her Brexit views to maintain her hold over the cabinet.

That in effect is what British government has become - survive as a minority at any cost - bribe Ulster bigots, make no real decision on Brexit for fear of upsetting your own party, in the meantime crime up, stabbings galore in London, high street under threat, growth stagnant - the best they can do is try and smear the opposition to deflect any scrutiny and survive another week hoping - like Micawber - that something will turn up..............

Not sure if her and Gove are liars or deluded? She says she knew nothing about targets even though she was copied into a memo with her deputies and special advisors about the targets they’d set and actually exceeded. She should be resigning not tweeting. I simply can’t believe she’s still there.
As for Gove and his Brexit comments saying we’ve become more immigrant friendly? LMHO!
Gove is saying ministers are copied in on hundreds of emails and they don't all go in the red box.

So who sent the email that she didn't read? Who compiled the target stats? Who asked for them? Who sent the email asking local immigration offices to set targets in the first place? Who set the targets? Or did several local managers independently and spontaneously decide they would make their own life difficult by setting targets? And if this wasn't government policy and was against ministerial wishes (and certainly not part of creating a hostile environment) whose head will roll?

Gove is saying ministers are copied in on hundreds of emails and they don't all go in the red box.

So who sent the email that she didn't read? Who compiled the target stats? Who asked for them? Who sent the email asking local immigration offices to set targets in the first place? Who set the targets? Or did several local managers independently and spontaneously decide they would make their own life difficult by setting targets? And if this wasn't government policy and was against ministerial wishes (and certainly not part of creating a hostile environment) whose head will roll?
Exactly it’s all a bit convenient. Some poor civil servant will probably cop the
blame.
By the way I wouldn’t believe a word Gove says. I cannot believe the whole cabinet didn’t know about it.

Please tell me this isn't a City scarf

Db3gcmXXUAArSNW.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.