General Videogame Thread

God of war is an absolute masterpiece. Probably the best Sony exclusive around and thats saying something as there's been some amazing games over the ps4 lifespan. A must play.
What makes it so good? Gonna get it next week I think as everyone raving about it.

Have been waiting for AC Origins or Monster Hunter World to drop in price, but I think my plans for either have been gaszumped by GoW.

Didn't play the original series much but this seems much more in the vein of Horizon Zero Dawn or Witcher 3 in terms of open world setup, which is very appealing, and some suggestions it could surpassed both of those, which would be some feat.

Just going to finish off Mad Max and will be where prices sit with those three next.

I’ve just started Mad Max on the PS4 as it’s free to download this month if you have a psplus membership.

I’m also enjoying PES 2018, and have recently acquired Ronaldinho, Gundogan and Figo in MyClub.

Anyone else been playing the Detroit: Become Human demo?

Not to everyone's tastes, I imagine, as it's like an interactive film rather than a game - but I enjoyed Heavy Rain so hoping this will live up to that

I’ve just started Mad Max on the PS4 as it’s free to download this month if you have a psplus membership.

I’m also enjoying PES 2018, and have recently acquired Ronaldinho, Gundogan and Figo in MyClub.

How is Pro Evo compared to FIFA nowadays in terms of gameplay? I haven't bought a FIFA title since 2016, i'd had enough of the pay to win model. Is MyClub like Ultimate Team?

I haven’t played FIFA in a few years but I believe PES has supposedly overtaken the franchise again.

Last edited:
I haven’t played FIFA in a few years but I believe PES is supposedly overtaken the franchise again.

You haven't played Fifa for years and you believe Pes has taken over again? When has Pes ever been better than Fifa? Both of them are Broken games imo but Fifa shades it for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.