TV Series

Whilst I’m completely zombified on my new medication, I’ve just started watching True Detective on NowTV. I’m only on the second episode but it’s been promising thus far. Harrelson and McConaughey (?) are great as the mismatched pair of detectives.

First season superb downhill after that

anyone watching Westworld? I download season 1 and might start watching it today.

Whilst I’m completely zombified on my new medication, I’ve just started watching True Detective on NowTV. I’m only on the second episode but it’s been promising thus far. Harrelson and McConaughey (?) are great as the mismatched pair of detectives.

First season is the greatest thing committed to film ever IMHO. Absolutely sensational. 5 viewings laters and it's still superb. Never be beaten.

Oh, RuPaul's Drag Race is fucking excellent.
The all star one? Never thought I would like it but I thought it was excellent. Ru himself is hilarious, the judges very deadpan funny but some of the contestants were so uniquely witty it was class. At the same time a few were just a pain in the neck so I forwarded through them quite often.

The all star one? Never thought I would like it but I thought it was excellent. Ru himself is hilarious, the judges very deadpan funny but some of the contestants were so uniquely witty it was class. At the same time a few were just a pain in the neck so I forwarded through them quite often.
The fast forward button is magnificent for most TV.

Just watched the final episode of Gomorrah season 3.........don’t quite know how the show can be the same again.

Just watched the final episode of Gomorrah season 3.........don’t quite know how the show can be the same again.

I'm on ep3 season 2 and am really enjoying it, living up to all the positive comments I've read on here over recent months.

Billions is back and it hasnt missed a beat. Really ramping up nicely. Such a well written and well acted show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.