Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you're saying but Yaya was fast and Dembele uses skill and strength but Yaya cpuco burst 60 yards and go further away from quick players.
That was certainly the case but if they were having a foot race without the ball, I don’t think Yaya would win against the quick players really. But anyways this is not important and we’re going off topic haha.

He was very good when he came on; put two or three laser-guided crosses in to the box (one completely squandered by Jesus, unfortunately) and nearly had a worldie goal form outside the box.

Looking forward to seeing how he gets on next season and hoping he doesn’t play in the WC. ;-)

He was very good when he came on; put two or three laser-guided crosses in to the box (one completely squandered by Jesus, unfortunately) and nearly had a worldie goal form outside the box.

Looking forward to seeing how he gets on next season and hoping he doesn’t play in the WC. ;-)

He is such a weapon that I think he’ll gone to the WC anyway even though he is obviously not match fit yet.

His crossing is unbelievable

He is such a weapon that I think he’ll gone to the WC anyway even though he is obviously not match fit yet.

I think he will, too, but hopefully he won’t play.

Imagine him next season when we're back to playing two up top and he has more than one player to aim for.

Becks of left backs :)
Imagine him next season when we're back to playing two up top and he has more than one player to aim for.
We played with 2 CFs today - Raz and Jesus attacked mostly through the middle.

It's amazing how many of his crosses go all the way through the box. He obviously sometimes targets space in the box, and our forwards and midfielders haven't quite gotten used to it yet, but when they do, I think we'll see a lot of goals from late runs into the box.

Becks of left backs :)

We played with 2 CFs today - Raz and Jesus attacked mostly through the middle.
Whilst I'm a fan of Sterling playing up front, and I don't fully disagree with you; he's not quite the striker Aguero is. It wasn't like it was earlier this season when we had Jesus and Aguero up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.