Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he goes to the World cup and play.

Its good preparation for him to regain his sharpness and match fitness.

He was very good when he came on; put two or three laser-guided crosses in to the box (one completely squandered by Jesus, unfortunately) and nearly had a worldie goal form outside the box.

Looking forward to seeing how he gets on next season and hoping he doesn’t play in the WC. ;-)

Thought he was MOTM for his cameo ! Really looking forward to the difference he will make next season if we can keep him fit.
CTID

Strange how we see things differently, I don't think he's anywhere near what he can be yet, timber, lack of speed, hesitant at the back, standing around.

I think in a non-world cup year we'd have not seen him til pre-season.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure next season he'll be a beast etc.

There's something magical in his left leg. I think you could put together a compilation of his crosses in the 3 game since returning from injury and it'd be better than most fullbacks manage in a season.

Can't wait to see him whipping crosses in every week next season.

There's something magical in his left leg. I think you could put together a compilation of his crosses in the 3 game since returning from injury and it'd be better than most fullbacks manage in a season.
Funny if you see the my post at the very beginning of this thread, my comment still holds true today. I was baffled by some of his crosses really. Brahim seems surprised too, otherwise I'm 100% sure he would've smashed it with his left foot and not his right since he's pretty much ambidextrous.

What a cross to Brahim that was. He certainly didn't lost that magic touch for a lovely cross did he. Loved when Bernardo was sort of anticipating that it might be a bit too much for the players in the box, almost like he knew what power Mendy has in his leg. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.