Aymeric Laporte 2018 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
City with and without Laporte in the Premier League:

With: P7 W7 D0 L0 (100%)

Without: P8 W4 D2 L2 (50%)

In theory I get why if he isn't going to start you'd look to bring Rami to the WC instead, but... he really should be picked. It'd be very unfortunate to miss out after the start he's had for us.

I think he’ll be a top player next year. Not many CB join in Jan and look at home. Imagine how good he’ll be after
preseason and 6 months to bed in.

He's also played in some very untypical games. Most have the sort where he's barely broken sweat. In amongst there have been the two games against Liverpool in the CL which were at a different level. Apart from the Spurs game, when I thought he played well, he hasn't had many averagely intense games.

I was surprised he did not Start Sunday.
I got the impression Pep was trying him with the 3 other senior Centre backs to decide what the best combo is for next season. Now is the best time to experiment because the league is done.
Pep tried him with Komps & then Nico thought it would be Stones turn next to him v Huddersfield...
Maybe he will on Wednesday..

Played really well again tonight. He's really big isn't he? He seems quite a bit bigger than Vinny when they're next to each other at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.