Aymeric Laporte 2018 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte and Otamendi has to be the partnership for the foreseeable future. Not sure what’s up with Stones atm.

He's looked good at times and needs time to settle in but I'm slightly concerned by his apparent lack of pace. He doesn't have that burst of speed some centre backs have to get themselves out of trouble at times.

Was Stones really that bad last night? I thought he was pretty dominant particularly in the air.

Think it’s the fact how it was before the injury as mentioned in Stones thread, based on stats he was one of the best cbs in Europe including PL and CL, since the injury he seems to slipped into that form most of last season again. It’s worrying.

He's looked good at times and needs time to settle in but I'm slightly concerned by his apparent lack of pace. He doesn't have that burst of speed some centre backs have to get themselves out of trouble at times.

All of our centre backs are lacking in this regard.

Laporte on rejecting City in 2016: "I was injured and I didn’t think it was the right moment. The injury complicated things a bit but I knew that if I kept working hard, the chance would come as City knew the potential I had. I know what I have to do and what I had to work on."

Remember the buzzword when MP was hired? Holistic.

I was watching the game back and watching the post match presentations and Laporte took my attention...it’s obvious that’s he’s slotted in right at home and fits right in as if he’s been here since pre-season. I caught him dapping up OZ and he was also having fun on twitter with the trophy. Love the cohesion and youthfulness of this squad.

Remember the buzzword when MP was hired? Holistic.

I was watching the game back and watching the post match presentations and Laporte took my attention...it’s obvious that’s he’s slotted in right at home and fits right in as if he’s been here since pre-season. I caught him dapping up OZ and he was also having fun on twitter with the trophy. Love the cohesion and youthfulness of this squad.
been a long day but pardon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.