New Kits 2018/19

We're signing Phil Jones?!?!?

The very same...

b1aadc86_3c6f_4452_ab09_42e2ff370750_by_techspider-dcb90g6.jpg

They're fucking horrible mate. You don't actually think they look good do you?

Not particulary no, puma ones are meh especially the palace one which is bobbins, doesn't bode well for us those puma kits.
I don't mind everton one, not great but simple and unmessy

But they are still more cohesive than the shite we have been served up with fucked up sleeves

Hate to say it but the scousers NB one is probably the best kit up to now simple and plain, thougg their 2nd and 3rd are crap

Last edited:
I personally think this is the worst home kit of all time. I hate it! Who the bloody hell designed it? Stevie fucking Wonder?!! Fuck off Nike you pile of over priced tat. I can't wait until we fling these piss takers.
This is really bad but nowhere near two seasons ago’s fucking shocker

For my part I don't hate these. But FFS why again the stupid contrasting sleeve color? Not as horrendous as 2 years back but then almost nothing could be.

Last one before that of truly awful variety for me was the year before the Sven season (I think - we had an Orange 3rd the year I'm thinking of.) Since then even the ones that I didn't like ended up growing on me. Other than 16-17 which I always hated. This new one already is growing on me for what little that's worth.

I'd say these three were worse than the new one shirt wise.

PMSL at the Le Coq effort by the way. You'd have to go out of your way to design something that bad!

new-manchester-city-home-shirt1.jpg

manchester-city-jersey-2016-17-kit-soccer-shirt-cheap-800-600x600.jpg

6749a270f17d9b73c7eb852d12f9dd24--shades-of-blue--shades.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.