Aymeric Laporte 2018 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think him and Vinnie are our best pairing.

Vinnie has a happy knack of making all his partners look good but I do think, on limited evidence, Laporte suits Vinnie best as a partner. I also think Stones and Ota are very well suited as a partnership. Be interesting to see if next season that is how they pair up most often.

One misplaced pass aside the lad oozes class, great bit of business if we keep Vinny fit we have a stonking set of CB’s they can all play football and if Stones gets his form back all defend well.

One misplaced pass aside the lad oozes class, great bit of business if we keep Vinny fit we have a stonking set of CB’s they can all play football and if Stones gets his form back all defend well.

Two, and both were with his right foot. ;-)

Would love to have seen if that second-half shot was on target and where it was heading; he gave that an almighty thump.

Looks like City have finally managed to buy a readymade top defender. I'm absolutely in awe of him.

Put in an almost perfect cross too when popped up on the left wing. Another good performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.