Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i'm going to admit that I have not been convinced with him so far, I really struggled to see what the Hype was about and given the choice I would always want Aguero to start before him. I believe that every player needs to have a "moment" where he and the fans truly connect and for me I think I will look back and realise that today was that day.

His first proper connection with the fans today. I have a sneaky feeling that after that injury he's hit his stride at the right time, he's my bet for the golden boot in Russia.

Easy to forget how young he is and how little time Pep has had so far with him. Immense natural talent, seemingly great character and a potential global superstar. Him and Aguero dovetailing until he leaves is going to be fantastic for his development and I believe we are already reaping benefits of that relationship.

So happy that he finally has his recognizable moment that Dom posted about. I think he’s been a little unlucky for his City career and I’m sure big things are coming his way.

So happy that he finally has his recognizable moment that Dom posted about. I think he’s been a little unlucky for his City career and I’m sure big things are coming his way.

His own talent would be more obvious if he just played as a greedy kid goalscorer imo. He tries so hard to play for the team, that he makes mistakes trying to be too 'safe' at times & people see it as a lack of ability. But we have not even scratched the surface of his talent. The little flick up touches when the defender handled the ball earlier, could otherwise also have ended in a special moment.

This goal.was as good as it gets, for a striker.

His finish at Spurs, was with his other foot.

The kid is absolute fucking gold.

His own talent would be more obvious if he just played as a greedy kid goalscorer imo. He tries so hard to play for the team, that he makes mistakes trying to be too 'safe' at times & people see it as a lack of ability. But we have not even scratched the surface of his talent. The little flick up touches when the defender handled the ball earlier, could otherwise also have ended in a special moment.

This goal.was as good as it gets, for a striker.

His finish at Spurs, was with his other foot.

The kid is absolute fucking gold.

That’s a great observation and I’m sure you’re right. Dream signing for me so I knew all about the team first mentality before he played a minute in sky blue. He’s developing the right way (plays safe, can afford to do that with the talent around him). This summer and next season I’m hoping (expecting) to see a breakout like Leroy’s. I’m confident it’ll happen.

I think we’ll see him have a season like Nicos where people finally accept him as WC where they didn’t see it previously.

That’s a great observation and I’m sure you’re right. Dream signing for me so I knew all about the team first mentality before he played a minute in sky blue. He’s developing the right way (plays safe, can afford to do that with the talent around him). This summer and next season I’m hoping (expecting) to see a breakout like Leroy’s. I’m confident it’ll happen.

I think we’ll see him have a season like Nicos where people finally accept him as WC where they didn’t see it previously.

If he can have a nice run without getting crocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.