Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at the races again today , but bloody hell he works his socks off , he is never still , always mobile making runs , he must be a defenders nightmare , it will come good though , he puts so much into his game , the law of averages says he will score 20-30 goals this season , he makes Rashford look like a donkey.

I'd swap Aguero for Gabby against Napoli
As others have said, our system completely changes without Gabby in the team, though.

I am conflicted as to whether dropping him is worth it. And that is coming from someone that desperately wants to see Aguero break the record.

As others have said, our system completely changes without Gabby in the team, though.

I am conflicted as to whether dropping him is worth it. And that is coming from someone that desperately wants to see Aguero break the record.

I think Gabby will start with Aguero potentially coming on for 20 minutes if we need a goal or to get him a run out. I think Aguero will start against Arsenal

Gabriel Jesus is unbeaten in his last 35 competitive matches (27 wins, 8 draws) for club and country - a run that has lasted a year!

Our lucky charm

Not impressive today.
I disagree,while he may not have stole any headlines,he worked his nuts off and contributed to a fluid team performance.He doesnt give defenders a minutes rest and that will always aid our efforts to secure 3 points,as we did again today.

I disagree,while he may not have stole any headlines,he worked his nuts off and contributed to a fluid team performance.He doesnt give defenders a minutes rest and that will always aid our efforts to secure 3 points,as we did again today.
giphy.gif

Tbf if Bony had a performance like that he'd be killed on here. I think he was very poor today, messing up the most basic things. He had as always some very good movement yes but nothing went his way. Aguero should start against Napoli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.