Kelechi Iheanacho

Very pleased for him when I watched the highlights of their match. He just needs a good few games in a row but it seems they prefer playing Okazaki far more than him, odd given how much they paid us to land him.

Looks like he’s settling in and seems to be benefiting from Puel(a proper manager) rather than the caretaker they had earlier this season

Scored this screamer today after scoring against Arsenal in midweek. He's been really good playing as a #10 in the last two games and has shown what a brilliant talent he is. Hopefully he can keep this form onto the next season.

Good on him! Great guy and I hope he does very well. Very professional for us and even left very humble.

As someone who obsesses about young players getting through, him scoring his first goal for us was a fantastic feeling.

wanted out because he wanted more first team football - wasn't prepared to gamble on Kun's fitness but was happy to gamble on Vardy's. Good goal today but it is what it is - had he been prepared to play the Jesus role he'd have had a PL winner medal this season and a Carabao Cup one too

wanted out because he wanted more first team football - wasn't prepared to gamble on Kun's fitness but was happy to gamble on Vardy's. Good goal today but it is what it is - had he been prepared to play the Jesus role he'd have had a PL winner medal this season and a Carabao Cup one too
That's some crap right there. Do you think he was wrong in wanting to leave when it was clear Pep didn't rate him for some reason? He can't have had more than 100mins after Jesus arrival in January despite Jesus being injured for a couple of months. He's still a very raw player with loads of talent but Pep preferred Jesus over him and you can't blame him for that even if I personally think that Kelechi can be just as good as him.

That's some crap right there. Do you think he was wrong in wanting to leave when it was clear Pep didn't rate him for some reason? He can't have had more than 100mins after Jesus arrival in January despite Jesus being injured for a couple of months. He's still a very raw player with loads of talent but Pep preferred Jesus over him and you can't blame him for that even if I personally think that Kelechi can be just as good as him.

Its all about opinions mate and I stand by mine. He could have won stuff with us he could have been developed under Pep he chose not to and thats fine by me and him so calm down and just accept that tonight we are where we are.

Its all about opinions mate and I stand by mine. He could have won stuff with us he could have been developed under Pep he chose not to and thats fine by me and him so calm down and just accept that tonight we are where we are.
Do you really think he should have stayed when he didn't get any minutes after Jesus arrival last season? While I don't think Pep was in a hurry getting rid of him I'm pretty sure he had let Nacho know that he would be third choice at best and wouldn't even be on the bench for the majority of the games. I agree with you that he could have been a PL winner here as I'm confident that he's good enough. Unfortunately Pep don't seem to think so at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.