Kelechi Iheanacho

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Hungarian blue, 4 Aug 2017.

1. blue roo

blue roo

Good luck Ian , you seem a top bloke , hope you have a great career ( but just crap against us)

2. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Good luck, Nacho.

I'm sure you will do very well at Leicester and I'd love to see you back at Etihad wearing the beautiful Sky Blue in the future.

3. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Good start for the lad, even if he was injured subsequently.

4. depps

depps

Sad to see Kalechi go it's probably for the best for all parties. Looking forward to seeing what he can achieve with a good run of games at Leicester - as many others have said, he's gone straight in my fantasy team!

Wouldn't be surprised to see him or Unal make a comeback at some stage down the line

5. NorCalBlue

NorCalBlue

Northern California (formerly "CaliforniaBlue")
    Hope today was the start of something for Kelechi at Leicester. Great pass for Mahrez' goal.

6. cyberblue

cyberblue

He played well from what i seen but cant see him starting much with the way Leicster set up

7. paulchapo

paulchapo

Hr has a lot of great attributes I have a feeling it is all going to click for him one day and he will become a goal machine.

8. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

117 (The Artist formerly known as Mr F Patio)
    Really hope it works out for him wherever he is. A nice lad with a good attitude.

9. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

First signs of his ability to create reappeared yesterday. He lost that composure due to spending so long without any kind of football, when he signed for City,

He was much more than a goalscorer before he came to us. Good to.see it finally returning.

For the number of mins played, I imagine his goals/assists record must be pretty decent by now.

10. Twingatz

Twingatz

I'm glad things are kicking off for him. I just find it bad that some fans here don't see him as anything special.