Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will see one or more of the wide players become a central striker as cover and or replacement for Aguero when he decides to leave.

No idea on specific names but City have started printing a load of No6 shirts ready for a signing
Last person that said this was a itk on Twitter that deleated his/her account after he/her got the team selection wrong that “his source” told him was the starting 11

Does anyone see us playing different personel in midfield if jorginho arrives? Given his ability to play as a deep playmaker I could see Gundogan havens bigger role next season making his late runs into the box.
The expectation is that Gundogan plays more and David Silva less. Similarly, Jorghino plays more and Dihno less.

Assuming both Ilkay (improves) and Jurghino hits the ground running.

In essence our middle 6 will be (Kevin, Ilkay and Jorghino as starters and David, Dihno and Foden as the backups)

The expectation is that Gundogan plays more and David Silva less. Similarly, Jorghino plays more and Dihno less.

Assuming both Ilkay (improves) and Jurghino hits the ground running.

In essence our middle 6 will be (Kevin, Ilkay and Jorghino as starters and David, Dihno and Foden as the backups)

After one of his best seasons for the club what makes you think David wont be in the starting line up? Could probably say the same for Dihno as well.

I always thought Bernardo was Silva's replacement. I agree he will play less but I am not sure he will be seen as backup same with Dhino I believe there will be a gradual handing over process so that maybe next year the roles will be reversed. It will enable Jorghino to acclimatise to prem league.

I always thought Bernardo was Silva's replacement. I agree he will play less but I am not sure he will be seen as backup same with Dhino I believe there will be a gradual handing over process so that maybe next year the roles will be reversed. It will enable Jorghino to acclimatise to prem league.
That was my understanding too, and I assume that is why we are after another attacker who can rotate with Sane and Sterling. Getting Mahrez or Bailey would free up Bernado to focus more on rotating with David Silva. I think Pep already said that David Silva will play less next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.