Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been mentioned, but in the second half against Southampton, a very high ball went out to the touchline, around the Southampton dugout, and Bernardo brought it down instantly and beat a player before it was knocked out. Incredible skill in a tight spot and one of those moments where I'm sure you could hear the crowd suck in the air.

played 35 times in the league this season, 2nd only to Kev (outfield). Although about half were from the bench. i wonder if he'll feature more from kick-off next season?

played 35 times in the league this season, 2nd only to Kev (outfield). Although about half were from the bench. i wonder if he'll feature more from kick-off next season?
I think so. He’s only got better and better this season. I’ll be more interested to see where he’s playing and how we will shape up this season with Mendy back.

I am not sure how can he play more when the club is willing to buy Mehrez or another attacking player.

Not been mentioned, but in the second half against Southampton, a very high ball went out to the touchline, around the Southampton dugout, and Bernardo brought it down instantly and beat a player before it was knocked out. Incredible skill in a tight spot and one of those moments where I'm sure you could hear the crowd suck in the air.
Seconds before that I was think he hadnt been as good as usual, then he did that and I just went "WOW!"

Had a great season after the initial settling in period. No doubt he will continue to kick on next season and is the perfect replacement for Merlin when he leaves City (hopefully not soon) imo

He strikes me as a lovely guy as well as a fantastic footballer.

As absurd as it may sound, we did very well to sign him for under £40m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.