United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their suffering is beautiful to see. Most of them talk absolute bollocks. Did they not see Mourinho's last spell at Chelsea? Did they not know what they were getting when they appointed him?

They got all giddy last season, talking about winning three titles. You didn't you muppets what you won was a one off nothing charity shield, a league cup you used to sneer at and a cup for being second rate, which the Europa league is.

This season nineteen points behind us in the league, out in the first knockout game against Seville in the champions league , knocked out by Bristol City in the league cup and lost against the worst Chelsea team I can remember in the fa cup.

They are light years behind us with an overpaid team of money grabbing mercenaries and over hyped young players. The fact their keeper keeps on being voted player of the year should give the thick bastards a hint. Sure they might win the odd one off game like against us but so did Wigan.

They need to spend another 200 million and a new manager to get close to us and then there is no guarantee. Wonderful!

Most of the United fans I know are till adamant Jose is the right man for the job...

That's because they will sell their soul to the devil to hopefully keep winning a few trophies to make them feel relevant. Last season they won three second rate ones and called them titles, even the charity shield!

It is a toxic divided club at the moment, full of egotistical money grabbing mercenaries and over rated young players, led by a narcissistic manager who plays dull turgid football and blames everyone but himself for their failures. Long may it continue.

Most of the United fans I know are till adamant Jose is the right man for the job...
They have lost so much face in recent years that they aren't going to(publicly) say anything different,not just yet anyway ;-)

Underneath the facade they are hurting big time,and we are pouring salt in the wounds.

As expected, on points boring pragmatic football has them 2nd in the league but they are barely in the top 5 of Premiership in terms of football. But that's what you get with Mourinho

Only interesting thing with Jose is waiting to see which marginalized talents end up flourishing elsewhere when they eventually leave his outdated approach

But they still managed more points than their so called great treble winning team despite being shite lol

& the winner of “2018 straw clutching” trophy goes to .......

Back to back wins for this fat fucker after winning it last year with his “didn’t want him anyway rant”

I've never seen a footballer make more aimless runs than Sanchez. He sees somewhere on the pitch that he hasn't been on and tear arses over to it for no particular reason. Mourinho looks to have ruined him.
Pogba, I think we can safely say, is just not very good, no urgency, no tackles, no enthusiasm, but always good for a new and exciting haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.