MCFC Season Ticket Waiting List For 2018/19

Thanks for the replies. Don't want to spend a fortune as I now live in Somerset so can't make midweek games and adverse (snowing) weather conditions etc.
If I could get one 300 to 500 I'll go for it.

Four weeks ago the fella on the stadium tour told my brother in law there were 3000 on the season ticket waiting list.

Thanks for the replies. Don't want to spend a fortune as I now live in Somerset so can't make midweek games and adverse (snowing) weather conditions etc.
If I could get one 300 to 500 I'll go for it.
If you're a cityzen member you should have had an e-mail. I got one today with a s/c window from Wednesday. It said there are a limited number of £299 value s/c left.

If you're a cityzen member you should have had an e-mail. I got one today with a s/c window from Wednesday. It said there are a limited number of £299 value s/c left.
Yeah, had the email. I'm hoping to get one of the limited number available. I' ll be on line and on the phone at 2 pm.

thinking of getting a couple for my kids but not on the waiting list. Given how busy the lines have been what's the easiest way to sort this?

After giving up yesterday I decided to have one last go this morning at 07.45. All loaded up perfectly and purchased a seasoncard in SS Level 2 218. Took less than 10 mins

Does it help if you buy a citizens matchday membership or not? Someone I know not sure whether to go on waiting list? Or if you join citizens can you get one then?

Spent several hours yesterday trying to order online without success. Managed to speak with someone this morning so all sorted. Will be travelling from Orkney, if anyone else is travelling from Orkney or Northern Scotland please get in touch

Does it help if you buy a citizens matchday membership or not? Someone I know not sure whether to go on waiting list? Or if you join citizens can you get one then?
If you have a citizen matchday membership you are automatically on the waiting list and can buy one in the citizen window which is what people are buying at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.