******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
all out for 184 shocking choice of batting first and now england will have to bowl them out well before 300 or its over

big questions about this team and again not answered from the winter and the ashes by the ECB we need to start again and what is the point of playing the old bowling line up and keeping cook when we have a chance to build a new test team in time of the ashes in 2 years time. its just poor and i can see a summer of this by england and we don't seem to care what the ECB do or don't do

root is a poor captain and does not have the balls to stand up to the old players like cook and anderson and just lets both control the dressing room and other players we could lose all 5 test this summer and root will still be captain

For all of their problems on and off the field, Pakistan always produce talented bowlers.

They do have a tendency to capitulate but I think I got good value at 9/2 when England were about 100 for 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.