******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
This England side is shocking, not one batsman with any application.

Joe Root not astute enough to be a captain, it will be a long hard summer for this shower.

this england team and the ECB need shooting and any money from tickets sales should be given back we just don't like a fight or show any desire to bat or bowl in the right way and this test match the pakistan batters and bowlers have shown the way play at lords and pitch it up on a full length when bowling giving it time to swing and bothways with reverse then bat outside the crease cutting down the swing and getting to the ball quicker

england are just like bunch of school boys sorry to schools cricket i know your better than this england team hahahaha its defo going to be a long hot summer ??? i wonder will the ECB change anything other than the opening batting partner for cook in all summer test ??? and i had to laugh at the ECB with picking Ed Smith head of selectors a guy who only played 3 test matches and his known more for his work on the bbc radio (Test Match Special commentator) hahahahahah

this england team and the ECB need shooting and any money from tickets sales should be given back we just don't like a fight or show any desire to bat or bowl in the right way and this test match the pakistan batters and bowlers have shown the way play at lords and pitch it up on a full length when bowling giving it time to swing and bothways with reverse then bat outside the crease cutting down the swing and getting to the ball quicker

england are just like bunch of school boys sorry to schools cricket i know your better than this england team hahahaha its defo going to be a long hot summer ??? i wonder will the ECB change anything other than the opening batting partner for cook in all summer test ??? and i had to laugh at the ECB with picking Ed Smith head of selectors a guy who only played 3 test matches and his known more for his work on the bbc radio (Test Match Special commentator) hahahahahah

Tune :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.