GDPR Pop-up

BlueAnorak

Ric is it you, your hosting company or an advertisment that is popping up the annoymous GDPR acceptance motice?
It's being driven from Bluemoon, you can't ignore it or get rid of it and it's fecking annoyong.

Yeah, it’s a legal requirement to have it on here. You should only see it once though, as long as you click accept?

Yeah, it’s a legal requirement to have it on here. You should only see it once though, as long as you click accept?
do you not think it would of been nice to have something on there that says bluemoon instead of me flapping thinking it was some sort of scam,i ended up denying access and adverts and cookies infact everything.

whilst I'm at it I keep getting "congratulating's" from google but only on blue moon ??.

Cheers.the announcement shoukd mention blue moon in someway. And you should have it as an anouncement.

Unfortunately I don't have control over the wording - it's served remotely and is going out to all sites on the ad network. I'll see if there's a way I can do it as announcement on the site so that it will remember your choices.

do you not think it would of been nice to have something on there that says bluemoon instead of me flapping thinking it was some sort of scam,i ended up denying access and adverts and cookies infact everything.

whilst I'm at it I keep getting "congratulating's" from google but only on blue moon ??.

Aw, that's nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.