Champions League Final

An hour ago I nipped out for ciggies. Quite a few liverpool fans walking down Rose Lane near where I live, all sullen. The local athletics club were showing the match so they must have come from there. I crossed the road to mingle with them, wearing a sky blue shirt. One had a banner draped round his shoulders, most had liverpool kit on, one had furled flags tucked into his jeans. I overheard 1 say to his mate "I still can't believe Ramos deliberately fouled Salah" A couple of things: 1. He didn't deliberately foul him and 2. If he did, then I for one can totally believe it. Finally a pair who hadn't said anything, just looking glum. 1 said to the other "Well it is what it is". Inner joy for me!
Having endured 2 weeks of hype, especially here in Liverpool, this could not have ended better. As I posted here a few days ago they ALWAYS get ahead of themselves, and ALWAYS come unstuck. Will they ever change? They are a cult, with no real-life reference points when it comes to LFC. Long may their trophy-less run continue.
Maybe next year...

Just about sums it all up nicely. Enjoy your ciggies :)

70m for Isco, no way, he would get bullied in the Premier League, he doesn't have the guile of Ferdy or Spanish Dave, the speed of Leroy or the strength of KDB to warrant such a huge price tag. Suited to La Liga but hardly ever shines against the top teams even though he has scored important goals.
He loves money .
Instead would love to see Modric on city shirt

I’m so so so so so glad Liverpool lost. I’m over the moon. But I do feel for karius as an ex city keeper. Plus my lad is a keeper and looks just like karius lol. Poor lad. Funny as fuck looking at the dippers faces though
I'm hoping Karius's Dad wasn't living near you when his Lad was in City's academy, your boy looks like him, plays as a keeper, is he a duck?

If Ramos took out de Bruyne or Silva like that you would be foaming at the mouth, without a doubt!!

Absolutely not , we are not a one man team , we would have brought a very capable player from the bench and we wouldnt have broken stride , the Dippers are a one man team , he got injured , and thats why they lost , plus they have a manager with no plan B.

Love the fact that Bale's overhead kick will be repeated ad nauseum for years to come, it will always be highlighted as one of the greatest ever goals in a Champions League final (alongside Zidane's goal in Glasgow).

So the scouse bus smashing cxnts will be reminded of this night for years to come.

Excellent point

It did look like Salah was trying to pull Ramos down but wasn't strong enough on one angle but surprisingly that camera angle didn't get a repeat.

Just watchedit back on my lads phone - looked to me like the initial infringement was by Salad who was then not strong enough to shove Ramos away - ie Salad boy tried to impede Ramos and paid the price!

Absolutely not , we are not a one man team , we would have brought a very capable player from the bench and we wouldnt have broken stride , the Dippers are a one man team , he got injured , and thats why they lost , plus they have a manager with no plan B.

And not forgetting they a keeper that, well, lets say didnt keep goal ever so well ........

So f**king glad the Dirty Dippers didn't win tonight.

I purposely stayed away from tv/radio/internet just in case they won it.

The BBC would have been unbearable, with all the ex Dippers like Lawrenson saying shit like their achievement overshadows our multi record breaking season.

Well, tough. They slipped at the last hurdle again. I hope they got the Champions League winners shirts on sale or return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.