Champions League Final

https://www.change.org/p/uefa-uefa-...c_abi_share_button_ordering_1.abi_featured_fb

4tPb1B9.gif
WTF ???
Load of fucking knobheads,clearly.

What bugged me with Milner was his refusal to acknowledge the fans after he left. He wasn't guaranteed a starting place at City but he just did one with no plaudits for our Club or our fans, just the mantra of "I'm joining one of the biggest clubs in the world to win trophies" He really let himself down with the fans, SWP lacked the same respect when he joined Chelsea but we were shit then and he got away with it.
He wasn't guaranteed a starting place, true, but the season he left he played most of the Big games

All that talk was just an excuse.

They were one of the luckiest teams ever to reach any final, let alone a Champions league final.
Their luck ran out tonight. Injury to Saleh; unbiased referee; goalie unreliability coming home to roost.
6 finals now lost by Klopp.
Scousers further scarred for life.
Thank God the insufferable scouse pundits have nowt to gloat about.
Happy days!

Went to the theatre tonight, didn’t want to watch live. Got back to hotel to pics of crying Scousers on the telly. Just read the whole thread. What a night and what a season,superb.

What bugged me with Milner was his refusal to acknowledge the fans after he left. He wasn't guaranteed a starting place at City but he just did one with no plaudits for our Club or our fans, just the mantra of "I'm joining one of the biggest clubs in the world to win trophies" He really let himself down with the fans, SWP lacked the same respect when he joined Chelsea but we were shit then and he got away with it.

SWP was told he had to leave City. City would have gone bankrupt otherwise. SWP was totally broken up about it. There is no way he "lacked the same respect".

The club lied, by the way, when they put out SWP demanded the transfer.

Buy Ramos ... end of Salad boy would sh@t himself and mysteriou§ly be unavailable for games involving Ramos.
Actually buy him and loan him to candlebearers opponents each week would be just hilarious.

They never mention Ederson's mistake - only how they tore us apart with glorious attacking football. I'm sure they'l be equally complimentary about Real's professionalism and again won't have noticed any goalkeeper errors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.