Champions League Final

The only way this could get better is if the gobshites couldn't help themselves and they've kicked off in Kiev tonight which added to the evidence from the City and Roma games leaves UEFA no option but to issue them a ban on the 31st.

The only way this could get better is if the gobshites couldn't help themselves and they've kicked off in Kiev tonight which added to the evidence from the City and Roma games leaves UEFA no option but to issue them a ban on the 31st.
Liverpool fans never kick off or cause trouble abroad. Didn't you know that? They're the victims!( Every single time, everywhere they go)

They`ll never learn will they,the daft twats.
Tattooist's all over the world are sending gold and red ink back to their suppliers as, fat, moustached,shell suit wearing, foul mouthed, scouse supporting bastards,(yes I know, hypocritical) over 50 year old's cancel their sixth star inking's. The Sun says Blokes are following suit.

If you thought the Reds couldn't get anymore deluded......

IMG_3038.png

What the fuck are you on about?

Were you following City at the time?

It’s well reported he cried all the way down as he didn’t want to leave.

He was also absolutely beaming when he came back.
Of course I was following City, he scored at Forest as a 17 year old when his shirt was too big for him and I celebrated like mad, when he went to Chelsea he didn't once make a gesture of goodwill to the fans, I can promise you that,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.