Champions League Final

SWP was told he had to leave City. City would have gone bankrupt otherwise. SWP was totally broken up about it. There is no way he "lacked the same respect".

The club lied, by the way, when they put out SWP demanded the transfer.
I respect your reply but it wouldn't have stopped him paying tribute to the fans, he was our superstar and it felt like a betrayal that he never mentioned the support he received from the long suffering fans.

1681ccb277ac3216e8bc389578b72d4d.jpg
Best picture of the night.

SWP was told he had to leave City. City would have gone bankrupt otherwise. SWP was totally broken up about it. There is no way he "lacked the same respect".

The club lied, by the way, when they put out SWP demanded the transfer.
Thats NOT true.
As I remember it City were playing away at Macclesfield in a pre season friendly and it was only about 40 minutes from KO when he was summoned to travel to Chelsea.
SWP always knew the reasons why we let him go.

Last edited:
I remember Liverpool fans wearing Premier League Champions tee shirts in 2014 before City actually won it. Now they are at it again before today's final....

DeJ_mExXcAAUX5U.jpg

How sweet it is!!!!.

The whole thing was fantastic.

To think some of them ****s will be stuck there mulling it over until Tuesday/Wednesday. Fuck em.

Surprised myself how much I enjoyed seeing them get beat.

One trophy in 12 years (League Cup 2007), last time LFC were champions was 28 years ago, Klopp said a title in 3 years was on when he was appointed and tonight will take some getting over which may affect there whole club mentally for a while like it did when we did em to the title in 2014.

Not looking great really is it when its considered they cannot compete financially with Us, chelsea or the rags.

No joy in em losing tonight but just a feeling of justice after the way we were disrespected at Anfield.

Theres always next year i suppose...

I respect your reply but it wouldn't have stopped him paying tribute to the fans, he was our superstar and it felt like a betrayal that he never mentioned the support he received from the long suffering fans.

What the fuck are you on about?

Were you following City at the time?

It’s well reported he cried all the way down as he didn’t want to leave.

He was also absolutely beaming when he came back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.