James Milner

Never had a problem with Milner while he was at City. Understandable that he was upset with playing time and moved on.

And honestly, wouldn't you too be pretty upset at perceived lack of respect and then lash out (Yaya Toure goal celebration mocking) probably regretting it afterwards?
==========
In stark contrast, are certain players (Tevez, Toure), who, while at City, have amply demonstrated that they care fuck-all for our club. It's these sorts of players whom I dislike. Yeah, each of them may have had reason to be upset - but while at a club, keep that negativity to yourself FFS.

Can anybody fill me in regarding this mocking celebration of Yaya?
Maybe it's this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-former-club-Manchester-City-boring-that.html

I referenced the mocking stuff out of laziness - didn't look into it actually. But per the above, he did celebrate a goal against us (personally, I think that's OK - not sure why there's stigma attached there; what's he supposed to do - well, I can score a goal, but that's my former side, so I'll intentionally miss, out of respect - nonsense! - of course you try to score, and of course you're elated if you do - what's this hypocrisy about pretending not to be excited about scoring?).

Maybe it's this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-former-club-Manchester-City-boring-that.html

I referenced the mocking stuff out of laziness - didn't look into it actually. But per the above, he did celebrate a goal against us (personally, I think that's OK - not sure why there's stigma attached there; what's he supposed to do - well, I can score a goal, but that's my former side, so I'll intentionally miss, out of respect - nonsense! - of course you try to score, and of course you're elated if you do - what's this hypocrisy about pretending not to be excited about scoring?).
Do you go to games?

Maybe it's this:

So in other words you are talking rubbish.
You really have no idea why we don't like James Milner do you?
Maybe you should keep your comments to yourself...

So in other words you are talking rubbish.
You really have no idea why we don't like James Milner do you?
Maybe you should keep your comments to yourself...
I guess that I have no fucking clue why *YOU* don't like James Miler - who did nothing wrong while in our side. So why not enlighten us? As opposed to making snarky comments.

I'm in the United States. And thus, can't attend.

But... hell, yeah - I'd kill to go to City games.
What I mean is if you attend games and see what actually happens from a match attending point of view you would probably understand the Milner issue a lot more. Watching on telly doesn’t give you the same experience and viewpoint. Talking to fans at the game etc and seeing stuff that you don’t see on telly etc

Plus it’s a bit more complicated than just his twatty goal celebrations

Read some of the previous posts for a flavour of it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.