Three dead in Belgium

why? do you think Iraq and Afghanistan as well as bombing in Libya and Syria doesn't make us enemies?

So why has sweden suffered attacks in recent years? I think your link is far too simple and not facing up to the problem.

So why has sweden suffered attacks in recent years? I think your link is far too simple and not facing up to the problem.

Oh of course you invade and bomb people and they love you for it? I think your head is in the sand over the effect of what we have done on how we are being targeted and how its used against us in radicalisation.

Oh of course you invade and bomb people and they love you for it? I think your head is in the sand over the effect of what we have done on how we are being targeted and how its used against us in radicalisation.

I disagree. Let’s leave it at that.

And Finland?

you clearly want to deflect and obfuscate - I was responding to the op point on the UK colonial record with Muslim populations. Finland was never a colony and never majority Muslim - you embarrass yourself with your one word answers - we agree we don't agree lets leave it at that and save you any more of a red face eh?

you clearly want to deflect and obfuscate - I was responding to the op point on the UK colonial record with Muslim populations. Finland was never a colony and never majority Muslim - you embarrass yourself with your one word answers - we agree we don't agree lets leave it at that and save you any more of a red face eh?

I never mentioned about colonial and I agree that was a nonsense point by the op. I merely referred to the second part of your post. You are missing my point. I have no red face.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/26/delusion-terror-attacks-just-about-
foreign-policy

Have a read of the link - as I said I think just to simply link it to foreign policy is too simple a link.

Not looking for an argument by the way so calm down a little. I was happy to agree to disagree.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never mentioned about colonial and I agree that was a nonsense point by the op. I merely referred to the second part of your post. You are missing my point. I have no red face.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/may/26/delusion-terror-attacks-just-about-
foreign-policy

Have a read of the link - as I said I think just to simply link it to foreign policy is too simple a link.

Not looking for an argument by the way so calm down a little. I was happy to agree to disagree.

Jonathan Freedland is the shining light amongst most of the shite peddled by The Guardian. Another brilliant article.

Both Sweden and Finland had troops involved in the war in Afghanistan to answer a question on the thread.
Horrible cunts that need taking out yet we continue to focus on other, less important threats to the west and Europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.