Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you fuck off,lol,you think Sterling is worth 100m now then ? Is that what you are saying ?

We wanted Mahrez in January do you agree with that ? Because it's the truth apparently

Only a complete and utter idiot would think he's worth less than that in the immediate market.

And a complete and utter idiot would probably think Raz will see the bench in favour of Mahrez. He won't. What will no doubt happen is everyone else will see more bench time as Raz takes a spot across the front 5 positions.

Now go back to your Sun reading there mate.

Only a complete and utter idiot would think he's worth less than that in the immediate market.

And a complete and utter idiot would probably think Raz will see the bench in favour of Mahrez. He won't. What will no doubt happen is everyone else will see more bench time as Raz takes a spot across the front 5 positions.

Now go back to your Sun reading there mate.
Do it in his thread,i know you like to never back down even when he has proved you wrong countless times

Not a case of backing down,but not got the humble pie out of the oven just yet............and as for 150m.............I'll go back reading the sun as I've been told to lol

What's going on here with hating Sterling who just had a world class season and improved enormously. With fans like that who needs rival fans?

While I like mahrez alot as he brings alot into the table like technical skills, close control and dribbling with am eye for goal as a winger but Sterling has many qualities which he doesn't which being quite a bit younger.

Sterling won't be pushed on the bench, imo he will play more centrally or on the left more often or rested while mahrez takes his place. There will be plenty of games for everyone including Bernardo. No one knows if pep will have a first choice until the season gets going.

One thing for sure it's bloody pathetic to use anothrer player who hasn't join us yet to put down one of our own.

Not a case of backing down,but not got the humble pie out of the oven just yet............and as for 150m.............I'll go back reading the sun as I've been told to lol
Perhaps when you get the season DVD and watch all the games back you will see you are being an arse,not a fat arse as that is me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.