Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
well until the stream i was watching completely failed he was the best player on the park for Italy....he was being badly let down by the rest of his midfield. He was dictating to others where to press, where to defend but they weren't doing it. Neat and tidy as well
Yeah hopefully if we sign him he'll have a few on his wavelength

Good tecnical ability, but really slow. Dunno, not convinced, but if Pep wants him, obviously knows better

Last edited:
Oh shit. Cavani was terrible at the confed cup and now Jorginho is getting the run around in friendlies.

Looks pretty slow and defensively weak. Ousmane Dembele ran right past him with ease. Not sure how he'll be able to cope with the pace of Salah, Mane, etc. Happy to get Mahrez, but I have my doubts about Jorginho. I'm not sure what he offers over Gundogan, other than being a slightly better passer of the ball. Hope I'm wrong...

Looks pretty slow and defensively weak. Ousmane Dembele ran right past him with ease. Not sure how he'll be able to cope with the pace of Salah, Mane, etc. Happy to get Mahrez, but I have my doubts about Jorginho. I'm not sure what he offers over Gundogan, other than being a slightly better passer of the ball. Hope I'm wrong...

You would have to assume in those situations it would be Walker defending with Jorginho helping out. The difference with Pep is he's all about positioning. 5 attacking and 5 defending. Mancini had Italy all over the place.

Remember everyone was saying the same about Bernardo Silva; he's slow, won't cut it in epl, Pep will improve him so let's wait n see.

Gosh darn some of you are naive. Oh well, if he signs I'll let his football do the talking next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.