Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Tattoo thing absolutely ridiculous, think he deserved a bit of a bollocking for being late. I also don't think it would even be a story if it was Kane though.

I don’t think the sun have ever been overly concerned about negative publicity and their readers just lap it up unfortunately. This won’t stop until there is a new person to target regardless of how much we all say it’s a disgrace. The only way I could see it changing is if the club acted, but I doubt that as well.

Luckily for us I think raz is probably used to it now and developed very thick skin. Also knows the fans that count love him to bits and that was shown at the trophy presentation against huddersfield.
The Sun was hugely damaged by the boycott by football fans (not just Merseyside) after Hillsborough. It was almost finished off by the phone hacking scandal (its sister paper was shut down). It has made big losses in recent years because of falling sales and its inablity to monetise its website. It wouldn't take much for Murdoch to sell it. If a significant section of football fans boycotted it now it would be dead in the water.
I actually think the Sun was initially rattled by the Raheem backlash and then mistakenly went on the attack. The follow up story on the tattoo quoting Damilola Taylor's father smacked of desparation because they couldn't get quotes from anyone else.

The Sun was hugely damaged by the boycott by football fans (not just Merseyside) after Hillsborough. It was almost finished off by the phone hacking scandal (its sister paper was shut down). It has made big losses in recent years because of falling sales and its inablity to monetise its website. It wouldn't take much for Murdoch to sell it. If a significant section of football fans boycotted it now it would be dead in the water.
I actually think the Sun was initially rattled by the Raheem backlash and then mistakenly went on the attack. The follow up story on the tattoo quoting Damilola Taylor's father smacked of desparation because they couldn't get quotes from anyone else.

Sound analysis that is

I blame LFC and their media fanboys and girls who never could accept Raheem leaving God's own club to come to us.
They created the environment of hate and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. Plenty of other rich black footballers but the vilification of Raheem was made in Liverpool.
Hopefully this will be the end of it.

100% agree with this!

And me all day long, this is where the virus started.

Fuck what they say, they don't read this forum. But they could hear how we feel.

Let's get this going at games.

He don't need no Persecution
He don't need no Tatt control

No dark sarcasm in the papers
Murdoch leave Raheem alone

Hey Media, Leave Raheem Alone!

All in all it's just another kick the balls
All in all it's just another kick in the balls.

Fuck what they say, they don't read this forum. But they could hear how we feel.

Let's get this going at games.

He don't need no Persecution
He don't need no Tatt control

No dark sarcasm in the papers
Murdoch leave Raheem alone

Hey Media, Leave Raheem Alone!

All in all it's just another kick the balls
All in all it's just another kick in the balls.
Shine on you crazy diamond ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.