Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Tomorrow's headlines.....
RAHEEM STERLING IN NEW CAR BOOT SALE GUN SHOCKER
34200550_10156481626096564_2666867261351919616_n.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-teammates-reporting-late-World-Cup-duty.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5796777/Raheem-Sterling-ice-late-deliver.html

Next wave of criticism incoming

"So Sterling should perhaps consider himself a little fortunate that he remains on the plane to Russia when he has acted so unprofessionally." lol

"But after being given an extension by Southgate that allowed him to report late on the Tuesday — when he should have been at the national football centre the previous day — why cut it so fine? Why, when this is a World Cup, take the risk?
Adam Lallana is not even in the squad but he reported three days early for training — the Liverpool players are not due to show up until Saturday — in the hope of proving to Southgate that he is ready to go Russia should a member of his 23-man party sustain an injury. When Sterling called to say he was stuck in the US, some managers might have been tempted to replace him with Lallana there and then."

giphy.gif

Should Raheem have a good World Cup (hope he does), you just know that The Sun And Mail will somehow take credit for it.
Intimating that they fired him up, for it,

Clearly Sterling should have arranged to return 24 hours before the end of his 1 day extension, just in case there's a delay in a connecting flight.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Really wanted to post this on my facebook but not sure my auntie would be too happy. She could probably stand the f's and c's, but the conjured image of someone blowing coke up a call girl's arse might be a bit much for her.
Hahahaha I’d agree it’s definitely not family friendly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.