Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mane? just trying to work out what he might have meant.. Sane? autocorrect gone mad?

Bigger Gabby quote: "I spoke to him in the middle of the season, the one that just ended that there was speculation he was coming to City and I spoke to him but I didn't speak to him about United but that is his own decision, he decides what he wants to make out of his career, to where he goes but I will always cheer for him, I won't cheer for United but I will always cheer for him"

tbf he is playing for Brazil
I seen the article mate,wasn't nothing to do with Gabby,just highlighted what i wanted to post.As a pro journal Should the be relying on autocorrect Leroy..Sadio,but as a sports reporter he should no the difference..

Owen Fulda..Daily Star GABRIEL JESUS has revealed he will support fellow Brazilian Fred despite the £52m signing representing bitter rivals Manchester United. Manchester City finished 19 points clear of United at the top of the Premier League last season.

Mourinho has been told the gap is unacceptable and there are funds in place to ensure next season is not a replica.

Jesus was just one of Pep Guardiola's deadly attack which featured Sadio Mane, Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling.
Thats a top four strike force..
Wrong TWICE.

MUPPET!

I seen the article mate,wasn't nothing to do with Gabby,just highlighted what i wanted to post.As a pro journal Should the be relying on autocorrect Leroy..Sadio,but as a sports reporter he should no the difference..
shocking stuff, takes about a second to re-read

United's mouth piece, the Daily Fail.

Now.

Screenshot_20180605-141941_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Haha what desperation. They have not gazumped us at all. Only they were stupid enough to offer 500k a week after we walked away

amazing isn't it? We set a wage and transfer ceiling that we will not exceed so if the selling club or the players representative want to try to do us up the wrong 'un we can just say no thanks and walk away. Mean while the rags are so desperate they will pay whatever is asked from both parties - all the more so if its a player that has been linked with City - that means they are "winning" some mythical transfer league and paying way over the odds for some mediocre players - Pogbad anyone? - yet its still us who are the big spenders that are ruining football.

I genuinely hope they outspend us by miles in the summer and finish lower than 2nd so have gone backwards. Lets see their media leeches dress that up as a polished turd !!

'Meet the England squad ' just starting on sky sports news, the team are doing open interviews for an hour at st George's park with the tv and media, hope raheem tells the sun to do one.

amazing isn't it? We set a wage and transfer ceiling that we will not exceed so if the selling club or the players representative want to try to do us up the wrong 'un we can just say no thanks and walk away. Mean while the rags are so desperate they will pay whatever is asked from both parties - all the more so if its a player that has been linked with City - that means they are "winning" some mythical transfer league and paying way over the odds for some mediocre players - Pogbad anyone? - yet its still us who are the big spenders that are ruining football.

I genuinely hope they outspend us by miles in the summer and finish lower than 2nd so have gone backwards. Lets see their media leeches dress that up as a polished turd !!
They've been trying it for years. Why stop now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.