Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would they know weeks later he suffered a concussion?

When I did the doctor proved it by a simple question. She asked me what month it was. Now although I thought at the time it was a daft question I couldn't answer it and that is when I was rushed straight to hospital.

If careless hands had concussion then the dippers medical staff should be sacked for not spotting it.
Two things so bear with me...

First per my understanding from medical reports and such over here in the States, doctors can actually track concussions and such pretty well, so that is plausible.

But, that brings me to my second point. FSG has a loooooooooooong history of using the media to manipulate the fans of their various clubs/teams. (I can give doubters examples if they like. Let's just say that someone might want to warn Klopp to stay away from fried chicken and beer.) So in this instance, I think this is a pure PR move to keep their fans on their side because outraged morons buy tickets.

Does that mean he had a concussion or not? I'm unsure, but in the end it doesn't matter because FSG doesn't give a damn about the player. If they would get more mileage out of throwing him out to the rabid fans as a scapegoat, they'd do it in a heartbeat. Scouser victim mentality though means FSG is cynically playing this perfectly and will sell a ton of merchandise... not to mention the fawning adoration they'll get from your British press... so it's a win for them.

The great thing is if that the scousers get to play Real Madrid again next year (if the powers that be wish to arrange the draw like that again) then they are going be absolutely petrified of Ramos! The players will absolutely shit themselves if he even goes near them - never mind tackles them.
It will be hilarious to watch and even more hilarious to watch and listen to the reaction of the bin dippers in the stadium.
Bring it on!

Sergio Ramos interview:
http://www.marca.com/futbol/seleccion/2018/06/05/5b168e9522601d36388b4576.html

One of his quotes:
'Ya solo falta que Firmino diga que estaba resfriado porque le cayó una gota de sudor mío' - 'All that's left is Firmino to say he caught a cold because a drop of my sweat fell on him'

Hahaha that'll boil the piss of some scousers.
Haha, great interview.

BBC Version.

Buffon has been given a 3 match ban for slagging off a referee. Nice to see that questioning a refereeing decision is treated more seriously than hooliganism or racism by UEFA.

I can't believe that Roma fans have been banned for two match for the crowd trouble against the Dippers and yet nothing has happened regarding them smashing our coach up!!
WTF how much more blatantly biased can you get ffs!

'Roma fans banned over crowd trouble'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11395684

I suppose Klopp was concussed when he signed the fucker as well?

His wife was when she agreed to marry him....

jurgen-klopp-cropped_k990787u3rdn1vuynl1vyrsgb.jpg

Haha, great interview.

BBC Version.

Buffon has been given a 3 match ban for slagging off a referee. Nice to see that questioning a refereeing decision is treated more seriously than hooliganism or racism by UEFA.
Let's be fair. Without those refereeing decisions, UEFA wouldn't be able to create/manufacture the results they want. That's why the most "compliant" referees are chosen for key matches, and to criticise them when they give a decision they have been brought in to make, gives rise to a more draconian punishment for the offender than more "mundane" charges such as racism, hooliganism, smashing oppostion team buses, or even the most serious of being a minute late back onto the pitch.

It's bent (in my opinion) and I won't be joining the CL cup scheme next season as I've had enough. I'll Boooooo from the comfort of my armchair with a glass of (some form) of alcohol in my hand.

I can't believe that Roma fans have been banned for two match for the crowd trouble against the Dippers and yet nothing has happened regarding them smashing our coach up!!
WTF how much more blatantly biased can you get ffs!

'Roma fans banned over crowd trouble'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11395684
Disgrace that Pep and Roma both received harsher punishment than the club that was involved in TWO consecutive incidents. I know the liverpool punishment against Roma has been "put off" but we all know it will be fuck all

They should of got a more heavier punishment but it's the same with the rags it's one rule for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.