It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose Alvarez Haya‏ @10JoseAlvarez 4m4 minutes ago
Something good is coming... @elchiringuitotv

DfB2zumXUAEYeo8.jpg

11 replies17 retweets61 likes
World cup?

Actually, he is great against practically wveryone. He played DM against Arsenal and Tothenham. And we won both games and owned possession.

So his defensive frailty is an overreaction that simply doesn't compute with the facts.

I'll admit our average possession with Dihno at DM is better than our average possession with Ilkay at DM.

But that might simply be a function of Dihno getting all those games against the lower league teams.
Your too sensible! But absolutely bang on the money!

Your too sensible! But absolutely bang on the money!

I think Dax will be proved very much correct if we sign Kovacic. The lad is very talented but not a pivot, so maybe we'll see Ilkay there and Kovacic in his position.

Whilst I am excited about Mahrez I don't know much about Jorghinho - the question is can this squad now go on to win the European Cup in 2018/19? That has to be the target for Pep and the Owners if not necessarily the fans.Our existing squad was always a level short for me .Not sure but feel we may need another 1 possibly 2 quality players on top of Mahrez and Jorghino to get up to the required level.?

Whilst I am excited about Mahrez I don't know much about Jorghinho - the question is can this squad now go on to win the European Cup in 2018/19? That has to be the target for Pep and the Owners if not necessarily the fans.Our existing squad was always a level short for me .Not sure but feel we may need another 1 possibly 2 quality players on top of Mahrez and Jorghino to get up to the required level.?

On a level playing field, last years squad was capable of winning the CL imo.

I think Dax will be proved very much correct if we sign Kovacic. The lad is very talented but not a pivot, so maybe we'll see Ilkay there and Kovacic in his position.

Kovacic would not be dissimilar to Gundogan at pivot, they have a lot of similarities, but Kovacic is more physical, agressive, likes a tackles and a is faster too.

Kovacic would not be dissimilar to Gundogan at pivot, they have a lot of similarities, but Kovacic is more physical, agressive, likes a tackles and a is faster too.

I disagree, I think he is far more attacking. He loves making runs and if he tries one and fucks it up we will get severely punished. Gundogan at the very least has better vision and long passing.

I disagree, I think he is far more attacking. He loves making runs and if he tries one and fucks it up we will get severely punished. Gundogan at the very least has better vision and long passing.

That sounds like the kind of thing someone who's just watched videos of Kovacic dribbling on Youtube would say. If you watch him play, he might dribble once or twice a game maximum.

He's been Casemiro's replacement for Real Madrid so we already know he's more than capable of playing as a 6 with two 8's ahead of him.

That sounds like the kind of thing someone who's just watched videos of Kovacic dribbling on Youtube would say. If you watch him play, he might dribble once or twice a game maximum.

He's been Casemiro's replacement for Real Madrid so we already know he's more than capable of playing as a 6 with two 8's ahead of him.
Just curious but how many times have you seen him play live, not on tv but at a stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.