To all Dads no longer here...

Lost my old man 18 years ago next month. Still think of him every day. If you still have your father around, make the most of him. And if you're not on talking terms with him, try to sort out your issues (whoever is at fault). You won't be able to do it when he's gone.

Lost my old man 18 years ago next month. Still think of him every day. If you still have your father around, make the most of him. And if you're not on talking terms with him, try to sort out your issues (whoever is at fault). You won't be able to do it when he's gone.

Post of the day.

17 years, close to 18 now since my dad died.

That is the scary bit, how the time flies. My own daughter was just nearly 2 and my lad 1 then.

Now I the old man to them.

Happy fathers day to all dads

my first one without my dad , shame he didn't get to see out this fabulous season, I still texted him after we won the league I know he wouldn't have got it but ………. I miss my chats about City and things and over the last few years he was a rock for me as my life sort of went wrong but he saw me get back on my feet and find a new woman to look after me !…….miss you dad

Mine pissed off when I was 16. He wasn't up to much before he left. Haven't seen him since and believe he died a couple of years ago. For those of you with a good relationship with your Dad, cherish every minute of it, you are blessed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.