To all Dads no longer here...

Still miss chatting about City to my dad..he went everywhere watching them.
37 years this year...where does the time go?
Happy Father's Day dad

I never knew my dad as he had to go away when I was four in Withy. He never died he just had to go away with his suitcase.And then fook me for luck them Hill People came and took me..If yours is still alive and kicking then buy him a pint tomorrow and give him a massive man hug.If he's gone to the Elysium fields then hold him deep to your memory.

Last edited:
I never knew my dad as he had to go away when I was four in Withy. He never died he just had to go away with his suitcase.And then fook me for luck them Hill People came and took me..If yours is still alive and kicking then buy him a pint tomorrow and give him a massive man hug.If he's gone to the Elysium fields then hold him deep to your memory.

Absolute quality

Although my dad was a massive forest fan, he embraced city with a passion once he moved to Manchester. A football fan through and through, he'd take me to city one week, United the next and Oldham of they played midweek. He just loved football. Thankfully he passed this love on to me. Thankfully I enjoyed the atmosphere more at Maine road and became a blue through my own choice. For that, I am eternally thankful. I used to envy my dad as he'd seen us lift a 1st division title. Unfortunately he passed away before we were taken over and missed what we have become. Now, I've seen us win the league 3 times but every time is tinged with bitterness that he's not here to see it. And I'll be honest, the first time under mancini...with the aguero goal...I cried like a fucking baby. Mostly because he wasn't there to share it with. Happy fathers day dad, you're missing some of the best football I've ever seen in over 30 years of going to Maine rd and the etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.