Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super post fella!
Don't think you read the whole thing. He's not defending sticking children in concentration camps despite the hard time I gave him earlier. By the way, I answered your deflection earlier but you never answered my question.

I'm European. I'd no idea France was comparable to the worst parts of Central America either. Why don't you explain why people in France need asylum?

Also, families in Calais aren't separated from their children, their asylum applications are processed. Why do you think it's comparable?

Their process is to treat them all the same, to drag children away from their families and stick them in cages to discourage anyone crossing a border. There's no assessment process. Even if there was, what's the justification for sticking the children of economic migrants in a concentration camp?

Lol

Not really. We are talking about asylum seekers. Whether they are illegal immigrants or economic migrants is yet to be established. But I couldn't care less - taking kids from mother's as ransom is abhorrent regardless of our own houses' order
Apart from the absolutely disgraceful fact that these children are being locked up away from their parents, the fact that the main reason for doing it is for Trump to hold them to ransom in an effort to get his wall funded makes it even more despicable. Then he laughably blames the democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.