Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see a proper toe to toe with these this season. We’ll prevail but I think us two will run away with it and have a dual to the finish. Bring it on.

Can't see us finishing any lower than 90 points so they need an amazing season. They drop 5 points minimum against the Rags every season so they'll have to improve that record.

Can see a proper toe to toe with these this season. We’ll prevail but I think us two will run away with it and have a dual to the finish. Bring it on.

Yep. Next year is Liverpool's year.

I simply can not understand why every year football fans buy into the Liverpool are going to challenge next year arguments. They finished 25 points behind the winners last year, 18 the year before, 21 the year before that.

The truth is that they are getting further away from challenging.

Has it been decided what punishment the dippers are getting for the trouble at the Roma game ? Last I heard was they had requested more time for there defence of the charges .

Yep. Next year is Liverpool's year.

I simply can not understand why every year football fans buy into the Liverpool are going to challenge next year arguments. They finished 25 points behind the winners last year, 18 the year before, 21 the year before that.

The truth is that they are getting further away from challenging.

These "predictions" are predisposed on us dropping a bollock, it is never put that way of course, but in order for anyone to catch us we must implode, in a big way, only then is the question who can catch us valid. But even then it's stretching it a bit to predict Liverpool as trampling up and over our bones while we screw up, but the excitable, click bait, sports hacks have to pick someone and the rags football Mogadon is too implausible, even for the media whores, so they go with the toothy German and his rock and roll football because, well just because really.

Our last two title defences have been a bit limp but I do not think that Pep will tolerate that type of drop off.

It would be interesting to have a competitive league this season. I think that the dippers will be closer particularly if they make the league their prime focus but I do not think that Klopp has the flexibility and nous to succeed over the course of a whole season. They will wallop some teams and play some exciting stuff but will still drop too many points against bottom half clubs.

Really hope that we can beat them at Anfield to get that monkey off our backs.

Our last two title defences have been a bit limp but I do not think that Pep will tolerate that type of drop off.

It would be interesting to have a competitive league this season. I think that the dippers will be closer particularly if they make the league their prime focus but I do not think that Klopp has the flexibility and nous to succeed over the course of a whole season. They will wallop some teams and play some exciting stuff but will still drop too many points against bottom half clubs.

Really hope that we can beat them at Anfield to get that monkey off our backs.

I'm not bothered about a competitive league I want to totally smash it again.

Nice to see Salah has spotted that his pandering to warlords hasn't gone down well and has now, after doing it for weeks, come out and blamed the Egyptian FA. He's definitely got that Liverpool mentality managing to make himself a victim and claim it is no way his fault

Nice to see Salah has spotted that his pandering to warlords hasn't gone down well and has now, after doing it for weeks, come out and blamed the Egyptian FA. He's definitely got that Liverpool mentality managing to make himself a victim and claim it is no way his fault
that's in this country, meanshile in the rest of the world (Reality) there's a big stink about his appearing with the Chechen warlord

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/25/...pt-national-team-reaction-spt-intl/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.